We are a Bay Area-based political finance and treasury services firm specializing in campaign financial management, political compliance reporting, major donor support and accounting services for nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations.
The pac team customizes services for each client based on their relative size, budget and scope. We know that one-size-doesn’t-fit-all, and we can offer you exactly the mix of services that you need.
What makes pac special?
We could talk about our blue-chip client list. (It is.)
How satisfied those clients are. (They are.)
And our unsurpassed experience. (We know our stuff!)
But a lot of firms can make those claims. That’s why we like to emphasize what makes us truly different than other enterprises, and it can be summed up in our company belief system that
“Integrity is everything.”
- I live my life and conduct my business prioritizing the value of protecting and cherishing integrity. This principle shines through and guides us during the heated and chaotic moments of a campaign cycle.
- I extend that integrity laser focus to our clients’ business transactions and reporting – maintaining their impeccable reputations. For these public figures this may be the greatest service I provide.
- But, don’t take that to mean we’re overly conservative. We know the law inside and out, which allows us to be aggressive but “keep our noses clean” and remain above reproach.
And, we put our clients above all. Here’s how our client-first philosophy will benefit you.
- We believe in a team dynamic that means we pitch in whenever and wherever our clients need us.
- We are frank collaborators. We’ll identify the best practices and clearly explain how they will work for you.
- We are uncommonly responsive: The tightly knit nature of our staff means that everyone knows the accounts and can answer your questions immediately.
- We provide exceptional attention to detail, which is crucial to busy campaigns.
- Our internal triage system means we are clear on what elements need higher-level strategic thinking (Anything that needs me, gets me, I like to say), and which can be handled at a lower (read: less expensive) level.
- Every single person here “gets it,” as in the sometimes complicated rules of campaign finance. The person who opens the mail knows all about 24-hour time limits, for example. Your specific needs will not be overlooked.
- Most important, we all have a great sense of humor and working demeanor. This can be a stressful field, so we find the light moments enable us to get through the tough spots to enjoy the success. We’ll get the work done – and it will be an enjoyable journey to our destination.
Does that sound like the type of consultant you’d like to work with? We can’t wait to meet you and discuss how we can help you.