Nancy L. Warren
First, here’s a little bit about me.
I’m Nancy Warren. My team and I have worked on hundreds of campaigns for more than 20 years, providing accurate, fast-paced campaign finance services.
I’ve worked with Congressional clients, federal non-connected committees, the full range of California state and local candidates, PACs, ballot measure committees, slate mailer organizations, superPACs, independent expenditure committees and major donors.
Here is a sampling of the prominent, high-level clients I serve:
- Artists for the Future (SuperPAC in support of Joe Biden)
- Paulette Jordan for US Senate (Idaho)
- Chesa Boudin for DA
- Josh Becker for Senate
- Kate Colin for Mayor
- Michelle Tong for Judge
- Ash Kalra for Assembly
- Cenk Uygur for Congress
- Marc Levine for Assembly
- Citizens Supporting Newsom for Governor
- SF Teachers for an Affordable City
- San Francisco Giants
- Marshall Tuck for State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Ed Hernandez for Lieutenant Governor
- Jim Beall for Senate
- San Francisco Tenants & Families for an Affordable City (501c4
- Re-elect Kamala Harris District Attorney
- Edwin M. Lee Democratic Club Voter Guide
- National Center for Lesbian Rights
- Mid-Market Business Association (501c6)
- Simi Valley Police Officers Association
- Keeping the Bay Area Moving (Regional measure 3)
- Lennar Corporation
- Anna Pletcher for District Attorney
- Mid-Market Foundation (501c3)
Not Just a Community Activist, but An Active Member of the Community
Formerly the vice president of legislation for the California Political Treasurers Association, I have also served as Treasurer of 10,000 Degrees, a college equity and success organization that serves low-income families who are striving to become first-generation college graduates. These kids, who are often identified as early as elementary school, are coached and mentored all the way through college graduation, many returning to work for 10,000 Degrees.
I also deliver compliance trainings pro bono to many organizations supporting candidates running for office (Emerge California, Marin Women’s Political Action Committee, etc.) with a focus on supporting women running for office.